17 February 2014

Hot or Not 2014


I do this most years, but I'm writing an up to date yes or no, shit or fit hehe list of things that everyone should know! thanx

1.) 'Feelin' Myself' by Will I AM feat. Miley

'people livin like they got no mamma' o awks...
It's ok to like 'Feelin' Myself' by Will I AM feat. Miley and god knows who else. It's also ok to listen to this while you walk to Uni. It probably isn't ok to laugh at the lyric 'She gave IQ, that means she give me heaaad' but I do. Because let's face it, Will I. Am is gay.

2.) Top knots.


lol at this montage 
Top knots are well and truly over. I occasionally wear a tight bun to hide some grease/ feel like a new born dog who sees the world for the first time ( ya get me?), but on dudes it's just embarrassing. Pony tails are bless, but those fucking Proudlock try hards with this knot make me want to puke. Listen to some more 1975 and go on Tinder.


7.) Neck Nomination

leave it to this lil darlin to drink it 4 U XX
'Fukkkkkk m8 banter I just drank 14 shots wiv like fish and egg in it, but like maybe my Uncle's m8 will like it on fb!' Like honestly this shit is so moronic.. I don't get the point?! It's as if as soon as something is 'trending' people seem to do it. It's makes you look more like a pussy for doing it, U don't have nothin to proove. I love how the people filming or in the kitchen of the person are all 'heheheheheh!!!!' or 'oooooo shit!!' it's so embarrassing. Then a slurred 'I nominate Sarah!' Fukk Saz u better down dat WKD odawise ur Mum's gunna die in 3 days!!! It's as stupid as the gay chain mails you got when you were 12 saying if didn't forward it something bad would happen to you. Stop. bye.


3.) Men in trench coats

drippin w steez minus the shoes . ew
When I think of trench coats I usually think of some Chinese guy holding a 'Models 1' portfolio, but recently guys are looking sharp in them. What men/boys don't get, is often looking simple is the best. So a nice turtlenek w some jeans, a belt and trench is guaranteed to get you laid.

4.) LA Skaters

look at dem lox
So a great fwend of mine and I are obsessed with skaters. Omg cool right!? Yes it sounds lame and frankly it is. We spend are Saturday nights watching skate videos. We can actually quote the dialogue in them. My playlist on Itunes may or not revolve around the songs featured in the videos. The thing is, half these skaters look like models, so to be honest YOLO. I may or may not have half these shits on Snapchat, and have bought half of their Sponsor's clothes. The only day I thought I should get sponsored, so I got my 3.99 Asda skateboard, put on my helmet and shin pads, and my Mum and I watched a 'How to Ollie' video on youtube. Let's just say the instructor Tony Hawk let me down. I nearly broke my arm. Some may say this is the easiest trick to learn but I think they're lying. I now have booked lessons to be taught amongst 12 year olds at a skate park. Vans if ur out there, my number is . hit me up ;)

5.) Dertbag

Right so now that Huf and shit are boring me to the death, and I keep seeing short dudes with ginger beards wearing their 5-Panels I've decided to move on. Dertbag is a cool brand from LA, whose creator  is friends with Odd Future or something. It's really simple and casual so thank me when it's all da rage. Got ma jumper the other day is really comfy n shit.

6.) People.

They are so annoying. Big up the dogs and otterz in this planet. Peace up, 8 town



No comments:

Post a Comment