25 November 2013

Ridin Da Wave(y)


Waved is a sik word. It means 'I'm so lean I can feel da waves crash against da shore?' Right? 

This whole weed culture thing really pisses me off. If you smoke, keep it at least mildly discrete.

 Instagrams filled with a dog patch filtered gram of 'lethal kush' with hashtags like #og #kush #dank #wavey #wave #tsunami #hellaxhilled' make me sick.

You're not Snoop Dog, you ain't Bob Marley, leave it alone. The whole thing becomes a culture. Most of these shits have friends I,e people they can get stoned and watch GTA with, they have probably taken a gap year to 'find demselves or help da poor kids'. In other words they will spend another year buying Huf socks living with their parents. Fair play to them, but just don't publicize it. 'Ja feel?' Lol. 

Gettin groovy baby

I'm not trying to say weed is bad it's just some people are so lame. Not 2 mention cliche. The girls are even worse. They rock up to these squat raves in neon leggings, a weird bra thing and will take pictures groping some old black guy or lying on the pavement. Wwwaveeey!!!!!!!!! 


 Once I went to this girls house who dressed like this when I was quite drunk (rebel) with a group of the type I've just described. I was expecting this house to be a dump, as she dressed like a tramp. My friend and I get there and it's some fucking gated mansion, right.... She put on some shit dnb and started dancing in her boob tube making some same lame ass gunshot movement. We sit in the corner eating chicken because why nowt. Classic everyone is Rollin up da weed and I'm wishing I never came. All of a sudden this coked out looking chick tries to make small talk with us. 


 'Omg like I went to this festival in the summer, was so live man,'


 'Cool, what was the lineup'
She looked at me with disgust.

 
'There wasn't a lineup. There were just loads of organic people making clay pots and stuff.'

 Fucking hell. What had I walked into? We went to the toilet so I could let out my concealed laughter. This chick comes into the toilet (lezza lol) and said 'has it hit you guys yet", ,assuming we'd bloody dropped acid or something.

I knew at this point it was time to leave to exit this t0tally fuked up parti.

 Stay in school y'all,
Annz

1 comment: