7 October 2012

FEMINISM

Hi!! Don't exclamations make you look super keen and year 7? Cool. Well recently I think I've become a feminist. It's probably because I think it makes me look really cool and alt. 

BASICALLY- it's an excuse for me not to shave my legs and look edgy at the same time. U wiv me?

On a serious note though, (gurlz) why do we shave? I mean it's become so normal for us to shave our vaginas, but why do we do it? We have hair for a reason, so why cut it off? 

When I do- I feel like a raw chicken, a 5 year old girl and, I mean, since when is stubble hot? Gross.

I do draw the line at armpits, however. I feel really unhygienic when I have even a bit of hair around there. Plus, I feel really awks lifting my hand up in class with some bush sprouting out.


SO GALZ EMBRACE YER HAIR, LYK U JUS' DON'T CARE.

Plus you're rocking the whole Frida Kahlo look. That's so 2012. 

<3 and="and" cuddlez="cuddlez" div="div" love="love">
ANNZ OOXXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment