2 April 2012

YOU ESS AY


Waddup y'all? I'm in America visiting my family. I came with the mindset that I'd continue with my healthy eating and it is proving VERY HARD. We roll into the grocery store and it's as if the aisles are coming to lyf tempting me with each moist chocolate chip cookie and Kool Aid flavor.

GOT DAYMN.

I've every morning been going to this thing called 'Hot Yoga', appropiate name 4 me coz I am "HAWT'!!!! AM I RITE??????????? HEHEHE. You rock into this room that is DRUMR0LL PLZ 104 degrees and literally do the hardest yoga ever. I came out and I swear children were probably muttering 'Wot was dat dyke doin in a swimming pool mami?'

N0 P@IN , NO G@IN. U GET ME?

Everyone here looks like trash. Apart from me and my family. Lolz jokes we're socially inept, farting and spilling shit in public. To make matters more LOL my Uncle refers to my Grandma as 'Cock' or 'Cock Sucker'. CL@$$Y. But, yeah everyone dresses like burnouts and ugly rejected Abercrombie models.

PEACE-LUV U ALL -------

1 comment:

  1. Haha, i know - hot yoga is sooo hard! But you feel good afterwards. Good luck with the healthy eating plan in the States! :)

    ReplyDelete