PROJECT X PARTY


So, VICE threw a launch party for PROJECT X (like, the best film of 2k12). I was lucky enough to see the film a while back at the screening, and was shocked by how much I LUVED it.

I managed to blag my way into da party (super cool/edgy), and had a gr8 time.
There was a bouncy castle, free drinks, amazing music.. need I say more, yo. The space was filled with 'hipsters', yes a sloppy generalization but there ya go. So, being '2 kl 4 skl', nobody was busting a move. Unless you want to call head bopping and a bit of 'I'll tap my plimsoles in tha ayyrrr' dancing. Keep in mind this was around 10, before everyone was outta there MINDZ crunk. 'Nigga's In Paris' came on and my m8s and I decided to get down n' durty. This dude who was clearly not in the right frame of mind, dressed in some kind of worker/office apparel was 'gettin' low', sweating profusely. YUMii DiLF aLeRt.

So, we're dancing at the space by the barriers, and everyone is literally standing still behind us. Finally a group of three guys who were passionately singing along to Jay-Z, fist pumpin', posing for PIX, joined us. All of a sudden I turn and EVERY1 is dancing.
WE STARTED IT. I REPEAT, WE STARTED DA MOSH. SAY NO MORE.



Comments

Popular Posts