15 February 2012

BULLYING GROSS MAGIC


Twitter is a place where people talk to their friends or advertise their businesses or whereabouts. For me, this does not apply. I have no friends on twitter, apart from @OliviaChaplinOC, and a few others. My other m8s aren't relevant enough to get on twitter, and have stayed on facebook.

I use twitter to bully/attempt to become friends with 'indie' bands. Smith Westerns have been subjected to this, and now, lucky4them, GROSS MAGIC! @wiwbarr and @grossmagic if we're gonna get technical. The guitarist 'wiw barr', has like, 210 followers, but despite this never replies 2 us. :~(( :~~(.

I think it's their slight vulnerability and uncoolness that drawz me 2 them. Once we tweeted them and they rang Oli and did like, the shittest prank call ever.. something along da lines of 'Hi!!! This is Gross Magic's cover band' heeheheh wow aren't U guyz JKZ!!

Their music is actually good, I have some of their shit on my Blackberry. I don't know whether to show my face at another gig, for the fear of having a restraining order slightly makes me wanna krap myself.

LUV U GROSS MAGIC BB, HOLD TYT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment