DAY IN THA LIFE

Generally @ family events, I get treated like I'm being bullied/social reject.

"Anna, you're a beautiful girl, just sweetie, don't care if people put you down."

*Takez da slice of chocolate cake out ma mouth* "Fanx!!"

Recently my Mom said that my uncle had said, as the final sentence before he departed back to America after his stay here "You know, Anna really isn't overweight."

WTF, DO I HAVE THE FACE/BUILD OF A BULLY VICTIM?? DO I LOOK VERBALLY ABUSED?

Some people on the tube kind of nod at me, you know that 'it's ok, we KNOW you're a reject' (because I go red on the tube..I get all flushed randomly). At a party recently I said something stupid and my friend goes "Anna, you have that, condition...um". "What, autism?" Yeah, that's the one, you're so weird." KOOOL GUYZ.

It's sometimes really awks mentioning being bullied. I personally (SHOCKER) have never been, actually cyberly kinda but when people start a convo like 'has anyone here been bullied in their lives" and you laugh and say "nooooo, jesus". Minutes later, a girl starts welling up like 'they threw stones at me, one black eye after the other.' #shit #ohno #awks #getmeouttahere

And to make this clear I'm really anti bullying! F THE BULLIES, YOU SUCK!


Comments

Popular Posts