29 October 2011

HLLOWEEN


So, today was the 'Big Halloween L@$h up weekend', so I finally managed to scrape together some plans. My friends looked really nice.. hardly dressed up TBH, so I was left looking like a twat. Most girls think Halloween is the one day a year where they can go full out slutty, polluting the streets with bunny costumes and 'sxc' nurse outfits. Personally, I like going as something LOL worthy. Last year or something I went as a grape, wearing purple balloons, and this idea I thought I'd be extra cool and be Tyler The Creator. awks. With a massive wad of tissue paper cellotaped up, stuffed under my denim shorts (lol Tyly has a big ding dawng), and my flat cap ON, oh, and 'WOLF GANG' drawn onto my knuckles, I ventured the streetz of London.

We went to this pub, where all the girls looked so hot in tight red dresses and devils horns. I took the stuffing from my shorts and wandered in, still looking like trash- obvz.

"Excuse me ye, but, like, what's on your forehead." Some pikey Chelsea supporter who was flat out drunk said to me, in his grey hood, extremely close to my face.

"Um, it's, um, like Tyler The Creator, some rapper, I'm religious it's just, yeah a symbol", I nervously said, worried the poor guy was gonna beat me up. His mottly crew was surrounding us too, consisting of some joker who looked like he was made of wax, and some other loser.

"Listen Joe, I'm gonna crush your skull in if you don't shut up. I'm just saying and all darlin', you're a pwetti gal and I wouldn't want you turning a cross upside down."

Jesus Christ we finally escaped the wrath of these creeps, and pondered if this cross symbol was to do with the devil or some shit. We stopped off at this party which was like, so skins, (teehee) full of these hipster boys who were hot but looked like pot head/mentally ill. Also, I hadn't stalked/seen them on FB which felt too mysterious. I was totes tempted to shout "what R U dressed up as?? A dikhead??" HEHEHEHEHEHE I'm such a rebel. So, I'm trying to act casual and having a jig with my friends in the corner, trying so desperately to maintain by sxc image, when I look to my right and some dude in a scary mask is inhaling laughing gas, weed smoke is blowing up my nostrils, my other friends are walking past me as if they don't know me. HELLLLLLLLZ NO. If you hadn't guessed already, we left. After 10 minutes. Sadly I didn't get any pix.

The tube journey home was absolute mayhem/chaos/adventure. BASIX, we wanted to start a mosh pit vibe on this train. All the french exchange people on the carriage looked up for it. Apart from the fact they were actually Italian so that was awks. Any ways, she starts spraying the Fanta on Olivia who turns it, and it forms a puddle near this Indian blokes shoe. It doesn't touch him though.

"FOR FUCKSAKES MAYN. GO BACK 2 SCHOOL YOU KIDDIES!!! FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!'
'YOU SOOOO DESERVE THE CHEWING GUM IN MY MOUF IN YOUR HAIR!!! BLOODY HELL, I'M GONNA DO IT YOU KNOW."

He got really feisty. So we moved down to the more rowdy Italian shits. They were fun.

GOD BLESS,

WOLF GANG 4EVAAA,
ANNA XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment