24 May 2011

hey y'all

Basically, I'm in hibernation mode at the moment. We started filming bits of 'Made in Ealing' and I could not have looked MORE morbidly obese. Literally, I looked like something out of 'Supersize vs. Superskinny'. I was like, 'shitit all makes sense why people think i'm a lesbian! No guyz want an obese chicka' lolz. Anyways, so I attempted to lose weight, and it's kinda working, meaning I've reduced the daily junk from two MacDonalds meals a day, to 1.5. DEDIKATION!!

What else? Oh yeah, I'm totes making big buxx on Ebay, so am rewarding myself by getting my hair dip dyed professionally on Friday! So hyped- i'm thinking coral and lighter blonde at the ends? At this current point in time I'm waiting for Mega Video to stop being an ass hole and let me watch more Pretty Little Liars, because I'm addicted and feel really off the rails staying up at this wild hour (3:47). PUT M3 ON A LEASH! har har

I'm really excited for Latitude, and praying to God the Smith Westerns will play, though I doubt they will, in which case I will travel 2 France to see them, with a banner and some date rape drugs (obvz joking)....

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY FLAB (I AM PUSHING MA STOMACH OUT) ..I think it's really arty.
ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment