ABC

Wow I must look cool doing this blog. It's supposed to be mine AND Nina's. But lately Nina is too popular for it. Pretty much 100 percent of the entrys are mine.

Do you ever get it, when you're like walking down the street, and you subconciously start talking to yourself or whatever? Literally I always do it, like i'll randomnly say (to myself) 'uh i feel so disgusting' or say a bad joke to myself and go 'hahaha i'm so cringe'. Then some indian guy will look at me like i'm out of kontrol, and then i realise i've been talking to my self. Even when i'm watching t.v, i'll say, daymnn he's buff aloud, or turn to my left side and say 'omg guys this is joke' as if i'm with people. Then i start laughing like who am i? Maybe i'm the only one who does this?

Does anyone even read this bloody blog? Probs not. So basics i'm talking to myself on HERE aswell. What is a blog? What are you actually supposed to write..

'California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh'

Yeah, these are the lyrics i have in my head. Katy Perry 'California Gurls'. How embarassing. The lyrics, as you can see, are really creative and meaningful. What are daisy dukes? Will melt your popsicle? Which playas walk around with a solero like heya babz. Who knows. Look it up on youtube, it grows on you.

Comments

  1. daisy Dukes are really short shorts. they're named after daisy duke from dukes of hazard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna houndgurl6 June 2010 at 04:18

    ah i see thank you very much. who is this? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts